“I’ve been everywhere, man,” Johnny Cash once sang. Now, an iconic image of the Man In Black will continue to travel the globe through a new limited-edition “Forever Stamp” issued by the U.S. Postal Service. As the stamp went on sale Wednesday morning, family, fans and friends of the late country legend gathered at the Ryman Auditorium to celebrate and pay musical tribute.
It was an emotional morning for Cash’s children in attendance, and as they spoke to the audience, John Carter Cash and Kathy Cash believed it would have been a moving moment for their father, too.
Read more at The Tennessean.
Related articles about the Johnny Cash Forever Stamp:
- Johnny Cash Returns To ‘Stamping Ovation’
- Johnny Cash Forever U.S. Postage Stamp Available Now!
- U.S. Postal Service Celebrates Launch Of Johnny Cash Forever Stamp June 5
- Johnny Cash U.S. Postage Stamp Available June 5th! Pre-Order Now!
- The Story Behind The Johnny Cash Forever Stamp
- Johnny Cash To Be Honored With Forever U.S. Postage Stamp